While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Can You Take Probiotics With Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Can You Take Probiotics With Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Can You Take Probiotics With Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Can You Take Probiotics With Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Can You Take Probiotics With Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Can You Take Probiotics With Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Can You Take Probiotics With Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Can You Take Probiotics With Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.