Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Acidic
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Acidic
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Acidic
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Acidic
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Acidic
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Acidic
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Acidic
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Acidic
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.