The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Bromelain Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Bromelain Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Bromelain Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Bromelain Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Bromelain Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Bromelain Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Bromelain Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Bromelain Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.