Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes And Keto
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes And Keto
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Keto
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes And Keto
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes And Keto
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes And Keto
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes And Keto
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes And Keto
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.