While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Bile And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Bile And Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Bile And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Bile And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Bile And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Bile And Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Bile And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Bile And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.