The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes On Empty Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes On Empty Stomach
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes On Empty Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes On Empty Stomach
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes On Empty Stomach
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes On Empty Stomach
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes On Empty Stomach
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes On Empty Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.