The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Best Digestive Enzymes For Ibs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.