The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes For Gerd
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes For Gerd
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes For Gerd
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes For Gerd
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes For Gerd
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes For Gerd
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes For Gerd
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes For Gerd
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.