While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Are Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics The Same
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Are Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics The Same
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Are Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics The Same
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Are Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics The Same
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Are Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics The Same
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Are Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics The Same
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Are Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics The Same
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Are Digestive Enzymes And Probiotics The Same
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.