Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Membranous Sacs That Contain Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Membranous Sacs That Contain Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Membranous Sacs That Contain Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Membranous Sacs That Contain Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Membranous Sacs That Contain Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Membranous Sacs That Contain Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Membranous Sacs That Contain Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Membranous Sacs That Contain Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.