While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites For Dogs With Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites For Dogs With Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites For Dogs With Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites For Dogs With Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites For Dogs With Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites For Dogs With Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites For Dogs With Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites For Dogs With Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.