Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Zand Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Zand Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Zand Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Zand Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Zand Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Zand Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Zand Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Zand Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.