Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Young Living Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Young Living Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Young Living Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Young Living Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Young Living Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Young Living Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Young Living Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Young Living Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.