Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Yogurt Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Yogurt Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Yogurt Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Yogurt Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Yogurt Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Yogurt Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Yogurt Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Yogurt Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.