While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Xymozyme Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Xymozyme Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Xymozyme Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Xymozyme Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Xymozyme Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Xymozyme Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Xymozyme Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Xymozyme Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.