While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Xymogen Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Xymogen Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Xymogen Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Xymogen Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Xymogen Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Xymogen Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Xymogen Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Xymogen Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.