The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Xanax And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Xanax And Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Xanax And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Xanax And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Xanax And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Xanax And Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Xanax And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Xanax And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.