The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Will Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Will Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Will Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Will Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Will Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Will Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Will Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Will Digestive Enzymes Help You Lose Weight
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.