The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Poop
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Poop
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Poop
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Poop
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Poop
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Poop
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Poop
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Will Digestive Enzymes Help Me Poop
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.