While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Will Digestive Enzymes Cause Constipation
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Will Digestive Enzymes Cause Constipation
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Will Digestive Enzymes Cause Constipation
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Will Digestive Enzymes Cause Constipation
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Will Digestive Enzymes Cause Constipation
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Will Digestive Enzymes Cause Constipation
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Will Digestive Enzymes Cause Constipation
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Will Digestive Enzymes Cause Constipation
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.