The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Wild Fuel Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Wild Fuel Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Wild Fuel Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Wild Fuel Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Wild Fuel Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Wild Fuel Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Wild Fuel Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Wild Fuel Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.