Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Why Would You Take Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Why Would You Take Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Why Would You Take Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Why Would You Take Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Why Would You Take Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Why Would You Take Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Why Would You Take Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Why Would You Take Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.