While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Why We Need Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Why We Need Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Why We Need Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Why We Need Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Why We Need Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Why We Need Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Why We Need Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Why We Need Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.