The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Why Take Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Why Take Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Why Take Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Why Take Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Why Take Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Why Take Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Why Take Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Why Take Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.