Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Wholesome Wellness Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Wholesome Wellness Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Wholesome Wellness Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Wholesome Wellness Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Wholesome Wellness Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Wholesome Wellness Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Wholesome Wellness Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Wholesome Wellness Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.