While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Who Shouldn’T Take Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Who Shouldn’T Take Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Who Shouldn’T Take Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Who Shouldn’T Take Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Who Shouldn’T Take Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Who Shouldn’T Take Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Who Shouldn’T Take Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Who Shouldn’T Take Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.