Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Who Needs To Take Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Who Needs To Take Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Who Needs To Take Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Who Needs To Take Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Who Needs To Take Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Who Needs To Take Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Who Needs To Take Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Who Needs To Take Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.