The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Who Makes The Best Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Who Makes The Best Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Who Makes The Best Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Who Makes The Best Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Who Makes The Best Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Who Makes The Best Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Who Makes The Best Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Who Makes The Best Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.