Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Who Benefits From Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Who Benefits From Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Who Benefits From Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Who Benefits From Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Who Benefits From Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Who Benefits From Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Who Benefits From Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Who Benefits From Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.