While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Which Organelle Has Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Which Organelle Has Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Which Organelle Has Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Which Organelle Has Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Which Organelle Has Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Which Organelle Has Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Which Organelle Has Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Which Organelle Has Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.