While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.