The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes That Degrade A Variety Of Macromolecules
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes That Degrade A Variety Of Macromolecules
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes That Degrade A Variety Of Macromolecules
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes That Degrade A Variety Of Macromolecules
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes That Degrade A Variety Of Macromolecules
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes That Degrade A Variety Of Macromolecules
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes That Degrade A Variety Of Macromolecules
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Which Organelle Contains Digestive Enzymes That Degrade A Variety Of Macromolecules
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.