While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Which Of The Following Contains No Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Which Of The Following Contains No Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Which Of The Following Contains No Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Which Of The Following Contains No Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Which Of The Following Contains No Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Which Of The Following Contains No Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Which Of The Following Contains No Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Which Of The Following Contains No Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.