Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Which Is Better Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Which Is Better Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Which Is Better Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Which Is Better Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Which Is Better Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Which Is Better Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Which Is Better Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Which Is Better Digestive Enzymes Or Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.