Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Which Food Has Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Which Food Has Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Which Food Has Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Which Food Has Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Which Food Has Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Which Food Has Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Which Food Has Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Which Food Has Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.