Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Which Digestive Enzymes To Take
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Which Digestive Enzymes To Take
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Which Digestive Enzymes To Take
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Which Digestive Enzymes To Take
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Which Digestive Enzymes To Take
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Which Digestive Enzymes To Take
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Which Digestive Enzymes To Take
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Which Digestive Enzymes To Take
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.