The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Which Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Which Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Which Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Which Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Which Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Which Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Which Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Which Digestive Enzymes For Leaky Gut
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.