While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Which Digestive Enzymes Are The Best
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Which Digestive Enzymes Are The Best
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Which Digestive Enzymes Are The Best
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Which Digestive Enzymes Are The Best
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Which Digestive Enzymes Are The Best
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Which Digestive Enzymes Are The Best
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Which Digestive Enzymes Are The Best
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Which Digestive Enzymes Are The Best
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.