Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Which Cells In The Gastric Pits Secrete Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Which Cells In The Gastric Pits Secrete Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Which Cells In The Gastric Pits Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Which Cells In The Gastric Pits Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Which Cells In The Gastric Pits Secrete Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Which Cells In The Gastric Pits Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Which Cells In The Gastric Pits Secrete Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Which Cells In The Gastric Pits Secrete Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.