While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Whey Protein With Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.