The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Where Can I Find Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Where Can I Find Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Where Can I Find Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Where Can I Find Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Where Can I Find Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Where Can I Find Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Where Can I Find Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Where Can I Find Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.