The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. What To Expect When Starting Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What To Expect When Starting Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. What To Expect When Starting Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. What To Expect When Starting Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. What To Expect When Starting Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. What To Expect When Starting Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. What To Expect When Starting Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions What To Expect When Starting Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.