The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. What Stimulates The Release Of Digestive Enzymes Inside The Mouth
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes What Stimulates The Release Of Digestive Enzymes Inside The Mouth
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. What Stimulates The Release Of Digestive Enzymes Inside The Mouth
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. What Stimulates The Release Of Digestive Enzymes Inside The Mouth
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. What Stimulates The Release Of Digestive Enzymes Inside The Mouth
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. What Stimulates The Release Of Digestive Enzymes Inside The Mouth
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. What Stimulates The Release Of Digestive Enzymes Inside The Mouth
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions What Stimulates The Release Of Digestive Enzymes Inside The Mouth
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.