Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. What Produces Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion What Produces Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. What Produces Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. What Produces Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. What Produces Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. What Produces Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. What Produces Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions What Produces Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.