Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. What Is Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Is Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. What Is Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. What Is Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. What Is Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. What Is Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. What Is Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions What Is Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.