The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. What Has Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Has Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. What Has Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. What Has Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. What Has Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. What Has Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. What Has Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions What Has Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.