While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. What Happens If Digestive Enzymes Don’T Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion What Happens If Digestive Enzymes Don’T Work
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. What Happens If Digestive Enzymes Don’T Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. What Happens If Digestive Enzymes Don’T Work
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. What Happens If Digestive Enzymes Don’T Work
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. What Happens If Digestive Enzymes Don’T Work
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. What Happens If Digestive Enzymes Don’T Work
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions What Happens If Digestive Enzymes Don’T Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.