Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. What Gland Produces Insulin And Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Gland Produces Insulin And Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. What Gland Produces Insulin And Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. What Gland Produces Insulin And Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. What Gland Produces Insulin And Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. What Gland Produces Insulin And Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. What Gland Produces Insulin And Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions What Gland Produces Insulin And Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.