The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Secrete
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Secrete
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Secrete
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Secrete
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Secrete
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Secrete
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Secrete
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Secrete
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.