While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Produce
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Produce
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Produce
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Produce
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Produce
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Produce
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Produce
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions What Digestive Enzymes Does The Pancreas Produce
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.